Monday, November 10, 2014

2006 Chrysler 300C Manual


this info i found on edmun on 2006 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A) Review topic, Someone say First problem was Stalling on left turns after tank fill up. Problem was deteriorating valve in fuel tank letting raw fuel enter intake manifold. Tank had to be replaced. (Recall, I believe is not official as yet) Park to Neutral lockout mechanism broke so car could not be driven. This also was taken care of by Chrysler as a courtesy. Recall is imminent. Hood and trunk lifting struts have been replaced three times. They only last 6 months in the Las Vegas Area (high temp environment).

Monroe's seem to last the longest. I have had the hood come down on me a couple of times so now I use a stick. My wife had to go to the emergency room when the trunk came down on her head. Download 2006 Chrysler 300C Manual repair here