Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Owner's Manual Peugeot 406 SV V6


 I had a feeling a bit restless. What happened is a long story, but it should suffice to say that my wife seemed positively victorious. The new car arrived in November, and unfortunately parted with my 1994 306 S16 and it took my 406 new home ever so carefully. The 406 is a pleasure to behold, distinctly pedigree Peugeot while losing much of squareness the 405 and 605. He has a constant and the position of "broad shoulder" when viewed from the front and back and looks long and sleek. Externally, the SV is only slightly different from ST, with different alloy wheels, fog lights and V6 emblems just above the side indicators. Inside, the SV has a narrow strip along the Walnut door trim under the Windows Control Panel and climate control air conditioning, remote headlamp adjustment and a better sound system.


I opted for the leather interior and electrically adjustable seats was included with two-position memory driver positions. The memory also records the position of the rear view mirrors aside, so my wife and I only need to adjust the internal rear vision mirror and press a button for the other settings. My only criticism of the seats is that the buttons are a bit too small and difficult to access on the side of the driver's seat.


Download Owner's Manual of Peugeot 406 SV V6 here